Episode 20: Open Plan Offices: 3 hosts, too many feelings
May 25, 2020
Raz, Yael, Noa and Alaa
Raz Shuty, Noa Tamir, and Alaa Sarhan meet to chat about open plan offices, and how working in them makes them feel..
We mention in this episode:
- The (recent) history of open plan offices
- Our personal experiences working in open plan offices, and other office plans
- HBR's "The Truth about Open Plan Offices"
- Clear glass rooms
- How are we dealing with the circumstances as individual contributors, and as managers
- Lots and lots of feelings!
Also Available on:
Spotify, iTunes, Google, Stitcher, TuneIn,PlayerFM
Music credits: Dan Lebowitz: Come and Get It!
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License